In this policy we refer to the following types of information:
- Aggregate (non-personal) information - data that cannot be used to directly uniquely identify or contact a single person.
- Personal information - data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Wild Dog Profits is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you ever provide information by using this website by which you can be identified by Wild Dog Profits, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Wild Dog Profits hold a very minimal amount of personal information on people who visit the website.
Wild Dog Profits may collect the following information:
In general we may collect aggregate information about your search terms that you input on browsers and other web-sites. For example, we may use website analytics tools (Google Analytics) on our site to retrieve information from your browser, including the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find our site and the pages you view within our site. Sometimes we may also use technologies, such as cookies (see below), to collect information about how many times you visit, the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Wild Dog Profits website. Additionally, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address and similar general location data (e.g. that you are accessed our site from the UK rather than another country), browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses. All of this information helps us to build a general profile of our users. We use this data in an aggregated or statistical way, which means that we do not use it an attempt to identify you individually.
We use this type of aggregate information data to improve our website for our users and our marketing and promotional strategies. For example, our analytics tools (Google Analytics) show us the length of time users tend to spend on a specific page on our website. If users are spending very little time on a page and leaving it almost immediately this informs us that we need to improve this page for our users as it is not currently meeting their needs.
In regards to personal information if you opt in to sign-up to our e-newsletter services, like our pages via social media applications or carry out a similar activity by your own choice to contact with us; then we may hold the following additional personal information about you:
- contact information - such as an email address or Facebook profile
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We will only use this personal information for administrative purposes; to provide you with the services and/or products you have requested from us; to request feedback or similar input from you in regard to the specific service and/or product you requested from us; and to subsequently request whether you consent to us contacting with you again with details of other services we provide which may be of interest to you. If wishing to provide consent you will be able to choose your preferred method you would like us to contact you with (E-mail; Facebook Messenger; Skype; WhatsAp; Telephone).
For example, if you contact us directly via Facebook Messenger or E-mail and request one of our free e-book products you will quickly be sent the E-book and accompanying information related to that E-book and it's use. We will then only contact you once more to request feedback regarding the E-book product you were sent and to request your consent for us to send you further information and details of other services/products we provide that may be of interest to you (such as another E-book, our shop products or tutorial services).
At this time we will then not contact you regarding any of our other services/products unless you have actively given us consent to do so.
If you do choose to consent to receive on-going information about our other services/products we provide you will be able to later retract your consent at anytime.
For example, if you choose to receive on-going information from us via email you may receive emails that include general news about Wild Dog Profits; new services and products we offer; requests for feedback and reviews and similar information. On such e-mails you will be able to choose not to receive further updates by using the opt out links provided in the emails.
More information on what we do with information we gather:
Generally, anonymous information is not stored by Wild Dog Profits or monitored in any way other than to drive the equivalent search to the Wild Dog Profits website (via Google Analytics and Google Adwords). The types of information we gather are required to better understand our users needs and in the long-term to provide our users with a better service.
In some cases we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose anonymous (non-personal information) for any purpose. The following are some examples of anonymous (non-personal information) that we collect and how it may be used:
Statistics in the form of the number of searches and volume of sign-ups to specific third party sites will be collected for the purpose of data analysis. This type of data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you. This type of data is used by Wild Dog Profits to provide and improve products and services and update interested third party’s on growth of the website.
Monitor traffic patterns in order to improve our services, to help monitor sign-ups and affiliate payments.
Collect information regarding Wild Dog Profits users search activities. This information is aggregated and used to understand which parts of our website and third party websites, products, and services are of most interest.
In regard to personal information in particular we use information gathered for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and auditing
- improving of services through research and data analysis
- general marketing (if consent is provided), statistical analysis and administration purposes
- periodic promotional emails about updates and new offers which we think you may find interesting. Promotional emails and other forms of contact will only ever be sent to our users who have actively consented (opted in) to receive them.
- market research purposes. It may be possible that Wild Dog Profits contacts you by email to request information on your opinions regarding the specific services/products you have requested.
- Personal information is only collected from users who have consented (or opted in) to receive information via email and/or social media sites or similarly volunteered their consent for us to contact them via any other contact method.
Security of information:
Although no website can ever guarantee the complete safety of your information Wild Dog Profits endeavors to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have installed suitable electronic procedures and adopted various administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard and secure information collected on the website or via email-newsletter sign-ups. Wild Dog Profits updates these procedures regularly and attempts to maintain the most reasonable up-to-date protections possible with the resources we have.
We will not pass your details on to any other third parties, unless specifically requested to do so by you, for fraud prevention measures or if we are legally requested to do so. Any details passed on will not be used for marketing or any other purposes.
To clarify; we may disclose your personal data:
- to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- in the event that Wild Dog Profit's assets and goodwill are subsequently transferred to a third party
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to our Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
The Wild Dog Profits site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, for helping us to understand how our users use the site and ways that we can improve user experience.
You can choose to accept or decline the cookies on the Wild Dog Profits website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Wild Dog Profits website.
If you need to disable cookies we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Date retention (i.e. how long we keep data for):
Anonymous and pseudo-anonymous information and data from Google Analytics will be stored initially for a period of 50 months. This may be extended depending on the requirements of the business in the future, where-by this policy will be updated accordingly.
Personal information and data will be stored for a period of 24 months, unless the user has consented (opted in) to receive on-going information from us. Such users personal information and data will then be stored until 24 months after they choose to request not to receive (opt-out of) further contact from us.
Links to external websites:
Please also refer to the Terms and Conditions page of the Wild Dog Profits website.
Please be aware that Wild Dog Profits cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting third party sites and all third party sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable every website you visit.
Your Rights and controlling your personal information:
If you choose to do so you can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website (excludes online appointment/tutorial forms), please choose not to consent (opt-in) to receiving further promotional information. In regard to our online appointments/tutorials on completion of your appointment/tutorial you will be asked if you wish to receive further contact information from us in the future. At this time if you do not state that you consent (opt in) for us to contact you with any further information regarding our other services/products we will not contact you any further;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click relevant opt-out links in promotional emails and similar;
- you can request details of personal information which Wild Dog Profits hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Personal information may include contact details. Please contact us as email@example.com to request this information. Please be aware that unless you have consented (opted in) to receive email newsletters or otherwise be connected with Wild Dog Profits via social media channels or in a similar way we are unlikely to hold any personal information about you at all. Wild Dog Profits also may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. For safety purposes you will be required to show proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill). You should also state clearly what personal data you would like access to;
- if you believe that any information Wild Dog Profits is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the information accordingly;
- Wild Dog Profits will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Further information regarding privacy:
Our website address is https://www.wilddogprofits.com.